DIALOGUE AND DISCUSSION ON EDUCATION, ENVIRONMENT AND RACE
Click Above to See the Flyer
T.O. Fuller State Park was the first state park east of the Mississippi River open to African Americans and only the second in the nation. The park was later changed from Shelby Bluffs to T.O. Fuller State Park in 1942 in honor of Dr. Thomas O. Fuller who spent his life empowering and educating African Americans.