THE RED PILL

DIALOGUE AND DISCUSSION ON EDUCATION, ENVIRONMENT AND RACE

Learning to construct a "Time Machine" is an endeavor that may be something worth knowing how to accomplish.  If by chance, one is interested in understanding the construct that we were born into, it will be essential to participate in this thread, and, this engagement can help to gain the kind of insight that will be needed.  One elementary tool that has to be developed is the ability to better understand history. Start with the so-called revolutionary war of The British North American Colonies. The First thing to do is to ask yourself, what do I know about this event and where did I acquire the information from.

B.

Views: 939

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The little I know was acquired in the public school system.  In regard to the so-called revolutionary war of The British North American Colonies, The Boston Tea Party comes to mind.  Am I on the right track?

@Ms. KW, the only reliable source that you can depend on is your-SELF, in order for you to do that comfortably is for you to learn how to true truth. Once you have this power you do not have to be concerned with who is playing what games.

B.

Guess I'll head on over to that discussion thread.  :-)

If we are doing this-might as well look at this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shays%27_Rebellion

B.

Dr. Black I found an interesting video about time travel that while may add a different perspective.

http://youtu.be/7MWUyRNUS3U

The young man in the video sounds as if he was present in class.

B.

Been going back over and over this thread to obtain more information.  I was able to find the following new information:

Stamp Act Congress was a result of the Stamp Act of 1765

Stamp Act was a tax imposed on British American Colonies to pay for Seven Year War

1st Continental Congress was a result of the Intolerable Acts/Coercive Acts

2nd Continental Congress was a result of the Battle of Lexington and Concord

led to the Declaration of Causes, then to the Resolution of Independence and this led to the Declaration of Independence

Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union created the Articles of Confederation

created the Articles of Confederation

Followed by 10 yearly Confederation Congresses until 1789

Articles of Confederation were replaced by the United States Constitution in 1789

Now we are working and now you will develop your flux capacitor with the precision that is required in order for the "WIT" to give you its full power.

B.

Adisa, don't forget that the land that was promised to the colonialist was taken back by the British as well.

This is a start.

B.

One step can lead to another one foot in front of the other.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Adisa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service