THE RED PILL

DIALOGUE AND DISCUSSION ON EDUCATION, ENVIRONMENT AND RACE

Power is available to YOU, and it can be utilized in your life, BUT, it is up to you to turn on the switch.

Views: 213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looking at the Etymology of all this... it leads to the Portuguees posse for Ownership. Meaning if you "own it" you have power (or ability "potential". Hence empowerment? Conceptually, if you own it you can empower yourself.

Potent:  from Latin potentem "powerful" present tense of potere "be powerful" from Potis "able" (Potis reminded me of POTUS) Sanskrit patih "master" Greek posis "husband"

Potential from Latin potentia "power, might, force"

I can appreciate, "a position of ascendancy"!

Get's better with time, you will be able to understand more with a greater ease, as you continue to teach yourself!!

B.

Be mindful of the one who would say "that is not important".

So, to have power, you must own it. Once you "own it" you create the potential within.
Once a person comes into some sort consciousness about themselves. They will realize that the power has always been within them. Then they will feel responsible for their own destiny.
Barry, astute observation. Anyone who abdicates their power need not worry someone will own it for them.
Barry I hear you. I have no explanation about the pictures. I don't even know who took them. Power is multidimensional. One may have the power to attract and the power to repel. Some have the power to be seen, others to be invisible. Some have the power to perform critical self analysis, some have the power to be critical.

And then you have people, a very few, who have the power to be all of the above and then some. For these people they are un - target-able. Now that is pure genius and I think it may well be worth looking into.

WE're bbaaaack---we have been around the merry-go-round and now we are back where we started from and it is time to evolve the question and the answer-so let's do it again-here we go---be sure to read the complete thread before u post your comment---now see where we go!!!!!!Be sure to look at the dates on the post and then u will begin the process that will allow you to figure this out.  EXCOGITATION>

B.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Adisa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service