THE RED PILL

DIALOGUE AND DISCUSSION ON EDUCATION, ENVIRONMENT AND RACE

Views: 1323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kweisi_Mfume

See if you can figure why this Brother refused to be the mayor of Baltimore......

If you have considered getting ready for the BIG month of febuary it could be wise to spend a little time on this thread.

B.

How can you know without knowing?

B.

I just finished listening to Dick Gregory on a radio interview and who did he happen to mention...John Brown. Immediately after hearing about this individual and searching for additional information, I logged into the Red Pill and entered a search for a pointing finger towards John Brown.

John Brown was an abolitionist who used militant actions to abolish slavery in the United States. Historians agree that the action of John Brown and the people who fought and died for human rights played a role with the start of the Civil War. In response to the Fugitive Slave Act, John Brown founded a group, The League of Gileadites, to prevent the capture of people who fled from prison farms and chains of enslavement.

@Adisa---Love the way that this post is constructed, the way words are used will have an effect on the brain.

B.

I just learned that Richard "Dick" Claxton Gregory ran for the presidency of the U.S. in 1968. 

The information that you are finding will cause you to have a "power" that is not explainable to normal people.

B.

So glad this thread exists.  I have names and events written on pieces of paper everywhere because I don't want to miss or forget any of this valuable information. Thank you Dr. Black.

Namaska Ms. Wade, you are more than welcome and I AM here to serve the ONE.

B.

Actually got a chance to meet Maceo Walker. Have been a member of Tri State since 1974.

Are you looking at all that you can look into---

B.

Found this while researching John Brown.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part4/index.html

RSS

© 2024   Created by Adisa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service