THE RED PILL

DIALOGUE AND DISCUSSION ON EDUCATION, ENVIRONMENT AND RACE

Gene Williams's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I definitely overstand! Moving without proper planning is suicide, plain and simple."

Gene Williams replied Dec 10, 2009 to The Strange and Peculiar Story of the Enns and the Sannus

18 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Charles Cartwright (Neo)

"The reason that they keep this information from us is because the system has become…"

Gene Williams replied Dec 10, 2009 to The Strange and Peculiar Story of the Enns and the Sannus

18 Aug 8, 2012

"Self-Inventory is very important, and, in this case, it is best to be your own worst…"

Gene Williams replied Dec 10, 2009 to The Audit

3 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Aaron (Al) Lewis

"I will definitely make my response a forum post."

Gene Williams replied Dec 9, 2009 to The Strange and Peculiar Story of the Enns and the Sannus

18 Aug 8, 2012

"Definitely, Bro. Black. The original name in the 15th century Genoese language was C…"

Gene Williams replied Dec 9, 2009 to The Strange and Peculiar Story of the Enns and the Sannus

18 Aug 8, 2012

"I would love to attend, and have been meaning to ask for the address and time for th…"

Gene Williams replied Dec 8, 2009 to FREEDOM!!!!

19 Jan 18, 2012

"I believe that the concept of freedom that the people who marched for freedom to Was…"

Gene Williams replied Dec 6, 2009 to FREEDOM!!!!

19 Jan 18, 2012

"Namaska to you, as well, Brother Black. Happy to be around truly like-minded gods!"

Gene Williams replied Dec 6, 2009 to Ascendants

10 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Clifford Black

"Wow! This was definitely thought-provoking, and I see LOTS of parallels! The Aryans…"

Gene Williams replied Dec 6, 2009 to The Strange and Peculiar Story of the Enns and the Sannus

18 Aug 8, 2012

"We can definitely do that! The only reason we identify with these temporal and limit…"

Gene Williams replied Dec 6, 2009 to Ascendants

10 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Clifford Black

RSS

© 2024   Created by Adisa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service