THE RED PILL

DIALOGUE AND DISCUSSION ON EDUCATION, ENVIRONMENT AND RACE

Race (326)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Emotions

How do we learn how to stop leting the ANGER of others disturb our own PERSONAL well being? Are some of the folk that are around us, somet…

Started by Clifford Black

14 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Clifford Black

Why Miseducate?

If, by some far stretch of the imagination Memphis, TN was selected as the new operations and manufacturing center for say five major I.T.…

Started by Aaron (Al) Lewis

3 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Aaron (Al) Lewis

China's "Born in the USA" Frenzy

I found this article quite interesting... It stirred up so many questions! http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/wl_time/08599207769300

Started by Nadine

5 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Brandon Imhotep

The National Spelling Bee.

The National Spelling Bee is on NOW!!!! Channel EPSN FROM 7:30 to 9:00  Direct Tv channel 206          Comcast channel 23 or 24

Started by Tamarques Porter

2 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Clifford Black

They call her supergirl.

http://www.nydailynews.com/video/index.html?eCode=1haDJ5Ohij8jJOnRkV5qeTMgTSGL7luj&dCode=lnYTJnMjoy3Iclqf8NoBCCQlyPAGc2M2

Started by Tamarques Porter

5 May 30, 2011
Reply by Brandon Imhotep

The capitulation

President Obama released his certificate of birth today.  After 2years in office why was it necessary  to give in to this small disgruntled…

Started by kelvin stout

7 May 4, 2011
Reply by Jay Anderson

Why Initiation? Why Now?

In March of 1993, I asked myself that question (Why Initiation) as I was deciding to make a decision to attend an initiation that was descr…

7 Apr 14, 2011

Who was this person?

Ruby Bridges

5 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Clifford Black

What if?

Every spring during the equinox, that being equal night and day, people all over the country have a feast on Sunday. They call it Easter. A…

1 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Clifford Black

Long term economic improvement or short term civil rights?

The reason I ask this question is to find out from older people who actually lived through the 60's civil rights movement how they would ch…

Started by Robert Chism

14 Nov 22, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Adisa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service