THE RED PILL

DIALOGUE AND DISCUSSION ON EDUCATION, ENVIRONMENT AND RACE

Robert Chism's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Roger That Doctor B! "

Robert Chism replied Jan 19, 2012 to History that you didn't learn in school...

5 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Robert Chism

"Very interesting indeed. I always see people posting about moors,but never saracen p…"

Robert Chism replied Jan 10, 2012 to Ever heard of the Saracen people?

16 May 19, 2015
Reply by Adisa

"Wow!!! Many people will not admit what you have just shared."

Robert Chism replied Jan 9, 2012 to Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome- As pertaining to Blacks in Fraternities,Sororities,and the Professional Work Place. Part 2

9 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Clifford Black

"Robert Chism It takes a group of two or more to have a gang Gary. Me is singular…"

Robert Chism replied Dec 19, 2011 to Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome- As pertaining to Blacks in Fraternities,Sororities,and the Professional Work Place. Part 2

9 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Clifford Black

"Gary White And to think I have been in a gang for over 20 yrs and never new. All th…"

Robert Chism replied Dec 19, 2011 to Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome- As pertaining to Blacks in Fraternities,Sororities,and the Professional Work Place. Part 2

9 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Clifford Black

"Kevin Williams What the hell is that, your gang sign,” I chuckled.Bad move.My side…"

9 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Clifford Black

"Kevin Williams whats to be proud of....what did you do that a gangbanger , or membe…"

9 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Clifford Black

"I can do that Dr.Black"

Robert Chism replied Dec 18, 2011 to Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome- As pertaining to Blacks in Fraternities,Sororities,and the Professional Work Place.

2 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Robert Chism

"Sorry Dr.Black sometimes its hard to control. I'm trying to do better,the trip to DC…"

Robert Chism replied Jun 4, 2011 to History that you didn't learn in school...

5 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Robert Chism

"Will do Dr.Black I was going to tell you that I'm still reading Paine very slowly an…"

Robert Chism replied Feb 14, 2011 to check this out

9 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Adisa

RSS

© 2024   Created by Adisa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service